QUALIFICATIONS (Skills, knowledge, experience)
- Basic computer skills including basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic math skills
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Attend MDOT Certified Aggregate Technician program
- Excellent driving record
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Two year technical degree required or five years in QC testing of construction materials in lieu of education. Four year college degree preferred.
- Sitting, standing, walking for extended period of time
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Climbing ladders, scaffolding and stockpiles
- Working at elevated heights
- Tolerating noise, temperature and environmental variations
Must adhere to all local, state, MSHA and environmental regulations as outlined in the Employee Safe Work Guidelines booklet, and any/all rules or information provided by the Company or customer sites.